Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment Policy Statement
Al Shaheen Weatherford. (“the Company”) is committed to pursuing the highest standards of health, safety, security and environmental performance. It is the policy of the Company to be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations within the areas of our operation, to conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and avoids risk to our employees, our neighbors, and the environment, and to implement the programs, training, and internal controls necessary to achieve these goals.
It is Management’s goal that no one suffers an injury or illness and that no harm comes to the environment. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the Company’s human, physical, and financial resources. The Company’s objectives are:
In order to achieve these objectives, the Company shall:
- To conduct our operations with minimal risk to personnel or the environment.
- To seek continuous improvement.
- To consult with all of our employees, as well as with others, with regards to quality, health, safety, security and the environment.
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbours, contractors and others who may work with us.
- Work with partners, suppliers, competitors, industry groups, and regulators to raise HSSE standards within our industry.
- Report our performance openly.
- Recognize those within the Company who contribute to improving HSSE performance.
- At a minimum, comply fully with all legislative requirements, and implement stricter standards when those legislative requirements are insufficient.
- Provide suitable and sufficient training for our staff and others such that we have a technically competent staff and an active HSSE culture.
- Make it known that NO ACTIVITY IS SO IMPORTANT THAT WE CANNOT TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT SAFELY.
- All employees not only have the right, but the obligation to stop work if conditions are unsafe.
- Participate in risk management, loss control, and monitoring processes, both internally and with our clients, to provide the assurance that our HSSE Management Systems are functioning correctly and that hazards and risks are assessed and minimized.
- Maintain the confidence of others in the integrity of our operations.
- Expect others who work with the Company to maintain the same high level of HSSE performance we expect from ourselves and support the Company’s commitment to HSSE in all aspects of our business.